Sunday 13 April 2014

Myer Fashion Festival - Randwick Races


Happy Sunday Everyone, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend? As most of you  might know, I was at the Myer Fashion Festival yesterday for Derby Day, I know I cannot believe that It's that time of the year again.This years theme was Black and White, and what better blogger to go and capture some stylish shots then the Black & White Board  :) I gathered my new Sony A7 camera, I got myself a fabulous dress and I headed off for a day of fashion, racing, champagne and fun.

The atmosphere at Randwick was amazing, everyone was in full spirit and ready to have a great day. The rain stayed away for most part of the day, but that wasn't going to stop us all having some fun, and for me 'style stalking' :)

I met some really amazing people yesterday, the style was really good everyone embraced their own style and look, and for me I think the men stole the show. Seriously I cannot believe how many stylish men there are in Sydney. I really thought us ladies rocked it in that department, but after seeing the amount of seriously stylish guys I am now questioning that!!!!


I met these beautiful and stylish ladies yesterday and I thought they rocked their own style, they looked amazing embracing the black & white theme of the day. Even in the wind and rain these ladies rocked it in this pic :)



Another lady I met, and I was in love with her style. She looked incredible the whole outfit just worked so well, she certainly took style to the next level.

On to the Guys, for me they really stole the show on race day. I came across these stylish guys and ended up chatting for ages, and found out that one of them is an actual blogger himself :) I just love when men put their own stamp on their style and just rock it. That's what these 3 guys definitely did :) not exactly sticking to the black and white theme guys but you worked it :)


Met the stunning Didier Cohen and he looked extremely stylish and Dapper in his suit. I fell in love with his tie ( I know I sound so random) but I just thought it went so well with the theme of the day. I also got to meet the designer of his tie Mark Marrone from Son of A Master Tailor 


I love this guys style. He is another super stylish guy. I absolutely love braces worn with jeans and a blazer, team this with a bow tie and some cool sunnies and you have this effortless chic look ;) Could possibly be my favourite look of the day :)


After stalking everyone's style, I took some time to check out the event itself. I met the gorgeous ladies at the Clinique counter. Clinique were there to save the day for any ladies who needed a make up touch up. Such a great idea, I of course had to get some snaps in their frame :)




Next I stopped at the L'oreal tent, they were giving away amazing exclusive offers to race goers. I just love L'oreal my favourite hair care brand EVER...  



For this event I wore 

Dress - Camilla & Marc
Hat - Sportsgirl
Accessories - Colettehayman / Chanel
Shoes - Christian Louboutins





Here are some more snaps from the Day - It really was a fantastic day. I got to meet so many amazing people, enjoyed watching the races, drinking champagne and having some fun. Great Day 1 of the races.
For more pictures on my Day - Check out my Instagram page ' The White Board Blog '
Thank you to +Sony for the New A7 Camera, it really was amazing to capture these pictures on it.















Stay Stylish my Fashionistas xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment